Sometimes I find it hard to get inspired… But sometimes I get inspired by completely random things at completely random times. That’s why I thought it would be fun to start a monthly series called The Peachy Five. It will be a simple post consisting of five random things every first Friday of the month. I’ll be sharing with you five random things that is currently on my mind– what inspires me, what I’m loving, or what I find pretty interesting and so on. Sounds fun, right? I thought so, too! I hope my new little series will help you get inspired, too.
- Trilukne. Don’t you find this artist’s work amazing? I do! I love his works! I’ve always wished I know how to do pottery. I’ve always been interested and hoped to attend classes to learn (if only there’s one nearby). However, I also wish I have the extra space for the kick wheel and kiln so the knowledge don’t go to waste if ever I attend one.
- The Nest UK. I’m picturing this project perfect to go with gift packaging. You’ll replace the words hope/peace/joy with the name of the receiver… Something to make your present really more unique.
- UpintheAirSomewhere. I think I have dropped my heart the moment I saw this dish on Etsy. OMG it’s in my personal colors– peach and gold. These colors inspires me to do things… and on the dish — its just plain lovely!
- Sorry I lost the link where I got this photo but I found it on Pinterest. My daughter’s birthday is fast approaching and I’m thinking what to make her and her classmates. Don’t you think cupcakes would be good?
- The Every Girl. I love this blog. It’s so inspiring. And this is my next blogging desk peg!