If you’re someone like me who loves to plan ahead or simply write things down so you won’t forget, you’ll love what I’m about to share with you today… Here are my Top 5 Planner picks for the year 2015! All these planners are well thought and lovingly designed by women who are truly amazing! Because one planner is never really enough, I own a copy of most of these myself. And you know what, I’ve been itching to write on the pages for months!
- Your Best Year 2015 by Lisa Jacobs. I found Lisa through Twitter and from then on started following her. I love her and her blog! I think she’s one great creative business coach and true enough, I never fail to learn something from her every time I visit her site. I was so grateful when I won a copy of her YBY 2015 Productivity Book & Creative Business Planner when I joined her 15 Before 2015 Challenge. This planner will surely be one of the best tools I have for every time I’m wearing my business hat because not only is it motivational, it also got lots of functionalities, prompts and exercises to guide me in making 2015 the best year for my creative business.
- The Pretty Procrastinator Planner 2015 by Sofia Cope. Sofia is another discovery from Twitter (don’t you just love Twitter? I do! because I get to discover lots of awesome people there!). Sofia is one talented lady when it comes to graphic designs… ooohhh, I love her works and I love her planner! It’s the perfect planner for when I’m in my crafting and blogging hat– to organize my thoughts, prepare game plans and working on my editorial calendar. I started using this planner late this year, but since I loved it too much I got the 2015 Ballpark copy already! How I wish it came with the Prism design too. haha. 🙂 By the way, when you buy a copy of her printable planner, you also get your monthly dose of Sofia’s charm in your inbox– pretty!
- The Simplified Planner by Emily Ley. I found out about Emily through my PH blog coach, Martine. I got the pink key planner and instantly fell in love with it because this seems to be the perfect sidekick to tag along with me.all.the.time. It also has daily motivational quotes to keep me inspired. I’ll be using this for my daily agenda, keeping track of important to-dos and schedules + meal planning. Oh, and Emily is coming up with an iPhone app of the planner.. Something to look forward to if you’re someone who don’t enjoy carrying a notebook planner around.
- Passion Planner by Angelia Trinidad. Another discovery from Twitter. I got curious and checked out this planner immediately after I saw it being shared. What I love about it is the fact that it literally is an all-in-one planner to map out your thoughts, goals, plans and schedule.. it even has an extra space that you can use for sketching. Plus, it also has motivational quotes to inspire you daily. I just wish the planner comes in peach and gold.. or in any light color for that matter. They’re offering a free pdf copy for those who may want to try. I just received mine and I can’t wait to try out everything it has to offer.
- The Day Designer by Whitney English. I stumbled upon the Day Designer Planner via Instagram. Initially, I thought that it only comes in Black and White stripes design. Even if I’m not really into black, the planner’s black and white color with gold accents still pulled it off… but I was actually surprised to find out that it comes in several different chic designs, too! I think there’s a total of 10 if I’m not mistaken. This planner may look kind of similar to the Simplified Planner BUT it is packed and has unique items to offer– it has a year in a glance where you can literally see the whole year, goals section to help you think, plan and map out your goals (I super love this section!) and a bigger space for additional notes per month. Really perfect for visual people, like me! 🙂
How about you, have you got yourself a new planner for 2015?
Which planner do you think is best for you from the list, do share with me in the comments…
Featured photo SOURCE