Are you like me who still loves writing things down on whiteboard? Are you ready for another incredibly easy-peasy DIY tutorial? If yes, then I won’t keep this long, let’s head straight with the steps on decorating your whiteboard, ok?
- Decorative tape or washi tape will also do
We won’t be needing too much materials for this project. But of course, you have the option to use additional materials in decorating your whiteboard. But for this project, I opted to just use one — my favorite design, a pink polka dot decorative tape.
- If your whiteboard, like mine, has screws on the sides I suggest removing those first so it becomes easier for you to wrap the borders with tape.
- Choose your decorative tape or washi design to use for the project. You can choose a design that matches your DIY-ed magnets, too!
- Leave at least half an inch on the corner and start taping — making sure to cover and hide the metal border well.
- Leave again another half an inch of the tape before cutting the other side of the tape.
- Crease the corner tape like so on the photo and cut the sides so you can fold well, just like when you’re wrapping a gift.
- First fold the tape from the back of the white board, followed by the one on the top. Lastly, fold the tape from the front side of the white board. Your board should look like the last photo on the lower right.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 to cover all sides.
I find it more inspiring to work with things that looks lovely to my eyes. More than that, you can also decorate it in such a way that it would complement your entire work space and brings out your personality.
If you have any more ways of dressing up a rather boring white board, please do share with me in the comments below. I would love to discover more ways!