Are you ready for Mother’s Day? If you’re still wondering what to give your mom this Mother’s day fret not because today I’ll be sharing with you five fabulous and fun projects that you can do yourself. Now what can be more special and meaningful than that, right? I bet your mom will feel so special because these gifts are made by no one else but you!
1. Wooden Heart Necklace by Lauren by Design – if you’re into wood crafts, this is an easy project that you can do. If you don’t have wooden heart beads on hand, I think you can also use a wine bottle cork for this project. Make your own heart, paint it in your mom’s fave color or decorate. Whichever way you do it I’m sure this project will turn out really good.
2. Embroidery Cat loaf bread cloth by Mollie of Wild Olive – this project is sooo cute! If you’re mom loves bread, making something like this for her is just perfect!
3. Giving Thanks Card from Minki’s Work Table – this one is so simple yet so sweet. Not only do you get to say thank you to your mom for all the wonderful things she is to you, you have made the card even more special by hand sewing it yourself.
4. Pretty Votive Candles in Pastel by Something Turquoise – this one is another easy yet again a special project that you can do for your mom. You can make the candles in her favorite color and pick the fragrance yourself.
5. Tile Photo Coaster from Pop Sugar – this is another beautiful project that I, myself, would like to try sometime soon. It’s not just an easy project, it’s a really cool one too! I’m imagining our wacky photos on this tiles as coasters. Ooohh.. I really can’t wait to try it out.
These are all very simple, easy-to-do but meaningful gifts if done by you. Meaningful because anything handmade is made with love, made with care and made special for the special people we love. I hope you were able to get inspiration from the 5 cool projects I’ve picked for you all. Can’t imagine just how special moms would feel right after they’ve opened up your DIYed gifts. Makes me wish our mom is still with us, too. I really, terribly, miss her.
Happy Mother’s Day to all you lovely moms out there. Enjoy your special day!